Sunday, October 25, 2009
Facebook Fan Feature - Alasha
1. Name: Alasha (pronounced a' lay' sha)
2. Age: 30 something
3. Location: Okinawa, Japan
4. Shoe Size: 8 1/2
5. My FIRST internet screen name: CTrese (part of my middle name)
6. The first thing on my mind when I wake up: Going to the bathroom
7. Biggest fear: Making mistakes
8. Biggest hope: To always have all that I need and much that I desire
9. Reason I am unique: I think different than most people. I almost always come up with a different scenario than most.
10. When I was a kid I wanted to be: an optometrist
11. Now that I’m grown I’m actually: an insurance enrollment specialist (realized that I don't like touching strangers nor them touching me)
12. If I could go back to a time in my life, it would be: When I lived in NJ with my grandmother. I would love to listen more intently to all of her stories. I wouldn't change anything in my life though, because it's made me who I am.
13. If I were a road sign, I would be: Hidden drive
14. The last text message that I received: Was from my cellphone provider and it's in Japanese, so I don't know what it says.
15. Top 3 websites that I visit: www.freep.com, www.facebook.com, www.usajobs.gov
16. My favorite quote: "I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
17. Last year I learned: To trust my instincts, always
18. One thing I WISH would happen: that I get a better job here that agrees with my level of skills and abilities.
19. I really appreciate: The love I get from my family in Michigan and my friends.
20. I could watch this movie a million times: Imitation of Life
21. I never want to: regret something that once made me smile.
22. I know I’ve grown because: I don't feel the need to retaliate when wrong is done to me.
23. Fight or Flight: Fight but know when to go
24. My romantic life is: on hiatus, because my husband is deployed.
25. I enjoy Te-Erika’s writing because: It inspires me and it's real.
Labels: Facebook Fan Feature